Thursday, April 2, 2009

Italian Ingenuity

I'm rushing through this posting because I have to go computer shopping. Then I'll be spending the next two days installing software, transferring files, all kinds of fun activities. No matter how bad your old computer was, getting a new computer isn't fun. It's pretty much the opposite of fun. I know a lot of computer geeks can think of nothing better than loading up a brand new CPU, but that's not me.



How much fatter will American office workers be when they get this machine installed in company lunchrooms. As if the smell of microwave popcorn isn't tempting enough, imagine the smell of fresh pizza baking at 3:00 in the afternoon.

The call out to Portugal didn't work as well as I had hoped, but it probably doesn't matter. It's not likely anyone in Portugal is going to see this. I don't really have a beef with Portugal; I just needed an ending. Sorry, Portugal.

UPDATE: The Obamas have obtained a Portuguese Water Dog. What the hell is the matter with our American Water Dogs?

5 comments:

Smooth said...

Finally, Portugal gets taken down a peg. Thank goodness!

BlueRaja said...

Alright, I'll admit it, I didn't even click the link to the blog.

munchy365 said...

Why did you delete it?

Dave Stratton said...

April Fools Day is past.

Jeremy said...

As a computer nerd, I envy you!