Friday, April 17, 2009

Chocolate Inhaler

This is a real product. If companies can afford to develop and launch products like this, the credit crunch can't be that bad. Maybe the recovery has begun.



Here's a picture of the inhaler. It's called the LeWhif and it costs $53 for 24 whiffs of chocolate smell. I'm not kidding.


When creating this clip I actually put a little effort into finding a good name for the strip club. I did a quick Google search and found PoleKatz, and that sounded perfect. Apparently the food is very good there. I'd go, but those stripper shoes scare me.

3 comments:

Smooth said...

If we eve have a Deadpan Inc. fanclub mixer, I propose PoleKatz as the location.

Dave Stratton said...

Okay...but I'm going to wear a hockey mask. Can't be too careful.

Jason said...

Appreciated your effort confirming a strip club name. Apparently you're not listening to the same radio stations as me.

I believe there's a strip club in Wisconsin called Cruisin' Chubbies. I hear they have lovely bread pudding.