Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stupid Arrogant Cat

Here's another story that seems hard to believe, but it's true. If you don't believe me, bing it. (Google is so May '09.)



The couple's names are Chris and Rose Rasmussen and the stupid arrogant cat's name is Sparky. Here's a picture of Chris with Sparky.


I have to admit, from this picture alone, Sparky looks pretty damn special. See how he's doing such a good job of acting like Chris doesn't even exist. That takes concentration.

I guess Brad and Lily aren't cat people. If you're a cat lover, sorry if I offended you. I had a cat growing up, but it was a cool cat because it acted more like a dog. It would chase me around the yard like a dog because it learned how to play from a small dog next door. The coolest thing it would do is hide in the bushes when my parents would have company over, and when they walked up the sidewalk to our porch the crazy cat would jump out, standing on its hind legs with its from paws clawing the air and hissing at them. The woman would scream, the man would almost fall backwards, and the cat would run off laughing to himself. His name was Rusty, and he was awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter has a Barbie DVD- in it, one of the women has a cat named Woofie who barks like a dog, hence the name. Not quite the same as chasing you around in the yard, but funny still.

Red Pill Junkie said...

I've never had a cat, but since I'm something of a white-collar slave (60 work-hour weeks is for pussies) so dogs are out of the question, I'm willing to give it a try.

And the only reason I'd cross the ocean would be if the cat was something really cool, like a lynx-leopard-tiger hybrid or something. Or the cowardly tiger that turned into Battlecat from He-Man.