Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Minute Gifts

I hope you have all of your gifts purchased and wrapped and can kick back and enjoy a nice, peaceful Christmas Eve with your loved ones. If not, I feel for ya, buddy.



Having raised a teenage girl and being familiar with their propensity to experience severe, crippling embarrasment at the slightest provocation, I would also like to see the look on the niece's face when she opens that gift from her uncle (eeewwww!). The parents' reaction might also be quite entertaining.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Wow, weird.

On a similar note, a neighbor of mine once asked to borrow my wife's personal massager 2 days after me and my wife had used it in a very personal manner. It was one of those larger ones with a real long handle and a large head so you can use it on your own back. Maybe they didn't think someone would use it around their groin area.