Friday, May 29, 2009

Farty Pants

Here's another idea sent to me by my BFFWINMIRL, Jennifer Rice. (Best Friend Forever Whom I've Never Met In Real Life - duh) I'm pretty sure she's not this Jennifer Rice. Thanks, Jenn. I hope the clip meets your expectations.



Here's a photo of this exciting new product. Quite attractive!



This clip references two other episodes: Taco Bell Wedding and Mormon Crickets. I hope you appreciate me giving you the hot links. I still can't type html code without looking down at the keyboard. I can hear all the nerds snickering at me. Go ahead and laugh - I had a date to prom.

Sorry about taking another swipe at the Mormons. I tried to resist but I succumbed to temptation. I'm a bad man.

2 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

Smelly ass vs sweat ass. Decisions, decisions...

Anonymous said...

When I was at school in England, many decades ago, one of our favourite jokes was:

Q: How can you tell if a woman is wearing tights?
A: Her ankles swell up when she farts.