Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alpine Nudism

Thanks for alerting me to this story must go to my secret lover, Jennifer Rice. Oops! Not so secret any more.



Of course, that comment about Jenn was obviously just a joke. We've never met offline, and I'm clearly out of her league. I hope she doesn't hate me now. Check out the work she does creating corporate social opportunity at fruitfulstrategy.com.

I like the ending of this clip, but I wouldn't be surprised if most people don't. It's not really a punch line. But I still like the way he sets her up to ask an obvious question and then tries to make her feel stupid for asking it. They say that if you have to explain a joke, it isn't funny. They might be right about that. I'll give them that. They usually don't know what they're talking about.

Sorry, no picture of nude hikers to go with this episode. Got to keep things SFW. But I've heard that some companies are blocking my site. That's an outrage! If you can't watch Deadpan Inc. at your place of work, you need to complain, and complain hard. Threaten to quit. You'll find another job. And when you do, make access to DI a condition of employment. Fight for your rights!

4 comments:

patrick said...

I guess I am dense, but I don't get the bit about needing water...

jennifer said...

hahaha! the ending is great. Duh.

Carol said...

This episode would have been even better in French!

Red Pill Junkie said...

My employer understand that for me the office is just another place to surf the net.

And since he doesn't give me medical insurance, I guess we can call it even ;-)