Friday, May 22, 2009

Conversation Stoppers

Today's episode is based on a post by Gretchen Rubin at The Happiness Project.



I usually like reading Gretchen's posts, but this one stung a bit. I'm afaid I've been guilty of boring people with all of these topics at one time or another.

I do like most of Gretchen's Twelve Commandments, but isn't it a little uppity to come up with two more than God? And the first one seems impossible. Try as I can, I'm not going to ever "be Gretchen." Maybe I'd be better off just trying to be myself.

Hey, Facebookers. There's a quite timely exclusive clip over on the Deadpan Inc. fan page. If you're not yet a fan on Facebook, here's your chance to be one of the cool kids.

And another thing. If you're reading this on a news feeder reader (I believe that's the technical term), you're not seeing the very important poll that's running on the right side of the page. Might I suggest that you please take a moment and click over to participate in this vital survey. Thank you.

Brad and Lily will have the day off on Monday. See you on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Pause Ever !!

Carol said...

I love the 15 seconds of staredown at the end.