Monday, December 7, 2009

Tiger's Transgressions

I had hoped to get around to doing a few episodes over the weekend, but I got laid low by a wicked toothache. Nothing seems funny when all you can think about is using a rock and the blade of an ice skate to knock that throbbing demon out of your mouth. (I totally get that scene in Castaway now.) Anyway, I'm still in a little pain, so I have no idea if this is funny or not. I just want to know when I'll be able to chew again.



Too bad for Lily, the going price on a mistress' story takes a steep drop once the number of mistresses gets into double figures.

2 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

I take it you have your faithful Wilson with you to keep you company? ;)

Hope you regain full command of your choppers soon.

Unknown said...

What guy doesn't like being called Tiger when he is banging? LOL