Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yes I Can!

Welcome to the first posting of my new blog. I've been thinking about starting one of these for some time, but couldn't think of a concept that would motivate me to keep it up. I knew I wanted to do more than just a new block of text each day. Yawn. A vlog? No thanks. Not into the idea of getting myself broadcast-ready every day -- if that's even possible. But then I ran across this technology that enables me to quickly and easily do a daily dialog-driven animation. So Deadpan Inc. was born.



I think the deadpan robotic speech actually accentuates the writing. Let me know what you think. 'Later.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I like it a lot, and so does Dan Piraro apparently because he gave you a shout-out on his blog.

I had a job where I was on the road a lot and I had PDFs of the Harry Potter series. I had Acrobat read me the documents and the male voice is the default voice they use. I keep getting flashbacks of Harry Potter 5 when I watch your videos.

Anonymous said...

Cool! What software do you use?