Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Terrafugia Transition

The flying car is finally here. Now just give me my robot maid/lover and I'll be all set. But I'm still disappointed we can't take commercial flights to the moon like in the movie 2001.



Let me apologize for the cheap joke about the driving abilities of Asians. I didn't really mean it -- I was just going for an easy laugh. My wife is Asian and she is an excellent driver. Apart from the way she continually randomly punches the gas pedal instead of maintaining steady pressure on the accelerator, and the way she fell asleep at the wheel twice while we were on vacation last week, she is an excellent driver. Top notch.

Here's the video of the Terrafugia, if you're interested.

1 comment:

Young Asian Male said...

Funny comment about your wife's driving. I'm also Asian and my dad has the same habit of intermittently stabbing the gas pedal.