Friday, March 5, 2010

Take Your Child to Work

Haven't heard anything in the news lately that has inspired me, until this story came along. Not that there hasn't been idiocy in the news. Repubs trying to make a simple application of a Senate rule sound like an unnatural sex act. Making bills passed by both houses match up so they can get a simple majority vote and become law??!! Reconciliation??!! Our legislative branch actually making laws??!! OMG!!!

Sorry. Enjoy this fine episode.



Just a few more things about health insurance reform. First, it's not health care reform, it's health insurance reform. And second, don't show me polls that say most people don't want this reform. Other polls show most people want everything that's in this reform. There's a reason our founding fathers didn't set up our laws to be made by public referendum. Sometimes the public wets itself and says stupid shit to manipulative poll takers.

2 comments:

L. Erskine said...

heh heh

My mom worked in the court house when I was a kid. I had a good time running up and down the hallways after hours.

I wonder if my son will fondly remember hiding in boxes in the data centers I've worked in.

iurgi said...

I've just discovered xtranormal, and your blog. Good work! I've really enjoyed your videos and will be following your blog from now on.

I've just made my first animation too and posted it in my blog.